The shipping industry is the main market for the Meson Group. With over 20 years of experience as a provider, manufacturer and stock keeper of quality valves, Meson is the partner you can rely on from your marine projects down to single valve supplier. Meson is your number 1 worldwide expert for marine valves, actuators and components with over 5000 different items in stock. With our own production of valves and the northern Europe’s largest stock, Meson can guarantee easy, fast and exact deliveries. Within Mesons global network, we will find the right solution for each vessel: from standardized spare parts to complex projects, such as SOx-Scrubber, Ballast Water systems and installations. Meson Group is approved by DNV-GL, Lloyds Register, RMRS and RINA to issue product certificates directly stock.
- DIN, ANSI & JIS
Valves, Actuators, Fittings, Couplings,
Spare parts and OEM products
- Remote control valve systems
- Quick closing valve systems
Meson Group’s strengths
- Our own factory in China-Changzhou gives us full control of supply, quality and flexibility
- Global supply with excellent availability. 5000 items Ex stock at Meson’s warehouses in Sweden-Laholm (HQ), Singapore, USA-Miami and China-Changzhou.
- Same day class society certified valves thanks to in-house certification (DNV-GL, LR, RINA and RMRS from Sweden; DNV-GL from Singapore)
- Wafer, Lug and Flanged types in cast steel and stainless materials; manual and with mounted and pretested actuator control available
- All types of spares including seat rings for these items; also available from stock
Browse detailed references of Greek/Cypriot vessels with Meson equipment installed. For example datasheets please click for Wafer Type and Lug Type and to view Meson’s full valve catalogue with detailed info on all the valve types we make.